SAVE YOUR MONTH AND STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE THEY ARE *** COMPANY THAT RIP OFF PEOPLE.

I paid them up front and continued paying them for more then 6- months with zero results. The only communication was from my side when I would call them to see if there had been any results. After 3- months I never received a response back on any letters they say with sent to the credit bureaus.. they kept telling me that they had sent letters and put disputes on some accounts.

After 6- months I had a mortgage company I was working with on buying a house pull my credit reports and there was zero disputes on my report. THEY DID NOTHING - When I called them and told them what I found I was told they did all they could do... My mortgage company gave me the name of another credit cleaning company and within 3- months of using them my score jumped 125 points...

STAY AWAY FROM PARK VIEW CREDIT .. THEY ARE A JOKE AND WILL RIP YOUN OFF

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Park View Credit. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Park View Credit to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Park View Credit and park view credit credit repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Holt, Michigan, United States #1247620

What was the othe company you used?? I'm having the same issues.

Orting, Washington, United States #1225417

They just robbed me as well